Model B+ Specifications
· 512 MB RAM
· 4 USB Ports
· Micro SD slot
· Operating system: Linux based (Raspbian is recommended)
· Video: HDMI
· Audio: 3.5mm jack
· 5V micro USB power input jack
· 1 Ethernet port 10/100
· 40 pin GPIO (general purpose input output)
· RASPBERRY PI MODEL B+ BOARD
· Silicon Manufacturer: Broadcom
· Core Architecture: ARM
· Core Sub-Architecture: ARM1176JZF-S
· Silicon Core Number: BCM2835
· Silicon Family Name: BCM2xxx
· No. of Bits: 32bit
· Kit Contents: Raspberry Pi Model B +
· Features: Credit card size computer, HDMI, Ethernet & 4 USB ports, 512MB RAM, Micro SD Socket
More GPIO. The GPIO header has grown to 40 pins, while retaining the same pinout for the first 26 pins as the Model B.
More USB. We now have 4 USB 2.0 ports, compared to 2 on the Model B, and better hotplug and overcurrent behaviour.
Micro SD. The old friction-fit SD card socket has been replaced with a much nicer push-push micro SD version.
Lower power consumption. By replacing linear regulators with switching ones we’ve reduced power consumption by between 0.5W and 1W.
Better audio. The audio circuit incorporates a dedicated low-noise power supply.
Neater form factor. We’ve aligned the USB connectors with the board edge, moved composite video onto the 3.5mm jack, and added four squarely-placed mounting holes.
General Specification for KYV-N2 V1 LCD controller board
TFT LCD controller board KYV-N2 V1 is a driver board esp. for digital TFT LCD module. With excellent display function, good stability, and strong compatibility, it is commonly applied.
LCD controller board KYV-N2 V1 Specifications:
Power input: DC12V
Signal input: AV, VGA
Backlight: LED backlight interface
OSD control: 5-key keypad
An INNOLUX AT065TN14 TFT LCD Panel;
DC KYV-N2 V1 (50 pin) LCD controller board.